Saturday, May 06, 2006

Another short note

This is another short note to let you know that I'm still around. Today was our trip to the Australian Zoo -- that's the one owned by the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. I'll upload a post to it as soon as I can.
We leave tomorrow for Townsville, so I am not sure when I'll be near a computer again. We will be on the train for 24 hours, and will be in Townsville itself for only a couple of hours before getting on the ferry for Magnetic Island. I do not know what conditions I'll find there. But, I will keep up on the writing, and post entries as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun i just e-mailed u yesterday. i luv how all ur college students will know what im writing, but u wont, cause u never speak 1337 around the house. bye dad

***holla out to everyone that wants to congradulate me on my victory against Corning East***

do the kirby:
<( " )> ^( " )^ <( "<) (>" )>